As a cleaning company, we believe in providing high-quality cleaning services to our clients. To ensure that our cleaners maintain the highest standards, we have set the following policies for employees:
- Punctuality: Our cleaners are expected to arrive at the client’s premises at the scheduled time. If there is a delay, the cleaner is required to inform the client in advance.
- Professionalism: We expect our cleaners to maintain a professional demeanour at all times while interacting with clients.
- Respect and confidentiality: Our cleaners are expected to respect the privacy and confidentiality of our clients. Any personal or private information obtained during the cleaning process should not be shared.
- Commitment: Our cleaners are not permitted to do paid or unpaid cleaning tasks for the company’s client outside the company’s consent. A fine of €1000 will be imposed for a violation, as well as an additional fine of €50 for each day that the violation continues after notification of its discovery by the company.
- Equipment and supplies: Our cleaners are responsible for ensuring they have all the necessary equipment and supplies to complete the cleaning task. They are also responsible for ensuring that all equipment and supplies are well-maintained.
- Health and safety: Our cleaners are trained to ensure that they maintain high levels of hygiene and adhere to safe working practices. Any hazardous conditions or situations are reported to management immediately.
- Quality Control: Our cleaners are required always to take pictures before and after cleaning is done. This is to monitor and evaluate the quality of work carried out by the cleaner.
- Feedback: Our cleaners are encouraged to seek feedback from the client to ensure they are meeting their expectations. Any complaints or grievances should be reported to management for timely resolution.
- Personal hygiene: Our cleaners are required to maintain a high level of personal hygiene, including wearing clean uniforms and appropriate protective gear.
- Training and development: We provide regular training and development opportunities to our cleaners to ensure they are up-to-date with the latest cleaning techniques and technology.
We expect all our cleaners to adhere to these policies to ensure we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service delivery.