Definitions

  1. Weschoon: the company established in Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce no. 81129971.
  2. Customer: any natural or legal person who uses the Weschoon platform with the intent to benefit from a Service possibly.
  3. Platform: the Service booking platform operated by Weschoon, accessible from the Website, which enables Services to be performed.
  4. Service: the residential and commercial service rendered by Weschoon to a Customer within the framework of the cleaning service.
  5. Website: the website https://weschoon.nl and all its sub-domains.
  6. Booking: an order for a Service.
  7. Appointment: an arrangement with the Customer for cleaning.
  8. Parties: Weschoon and Customer together.

1. Applicability

  1. These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of Services by or on behalf of Weschoon.
  2. Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon writing.
  3. The Parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of third parties.

2. Communication

All communication is done strictly via Email or Chat (written communication). This way, whatever issues that might arise between parties can be easily settled because there is always proof of communication. We strive to reply all written communication within 24 hours.

3. Bookings

  1. Customer book a Service through the Website by filling out the online estimate calculator system.
  2. The Customer indicates what type of cleaning services he wants.
  3. The Customer indicates a preferred date and time for cleaning, with a minimum of 5 days’ notice.
  4. On request, the quote is sent automatically to the email provided by the Customer.

4. Offers and quotations

  1. Offers and quotations from Weschoon are without engagement unless expressly stated otherwise.
  2. An offer or quotation is valid for a maximum period of 2 weeks from its date unless another acceptance period is stated in the offer or quotation.
  3. When requesting a quote online, the date and time specified by the Customer is not confirmed until the Customer receives the booking confirmation email with the specified date and time available for the cleaning appointment.
  4. Only the date and time specified in the ‘confirmation of booking’ email are considered valid for an appointment.
  5. If the Customer does not accept an offer or quotation within the applicable time frame, the offer or quotation will lapse.
  6. Offers and quotations do not apply to repeated orders unless the parties have agreed upon this explicitly and in writing.

5. Acceptance

  1. Upon acceptance of a quotation or offer without engagement, Weschoon reserves the right to withdraw the quotation or offer within 15 days after receipt.
  2. Only acceptance of the quotation with payment commits Weschoon to offer the service.

6. Prices

  1. All prices used by Weschoon are in euros.
  2. Residential cleaning services are exclusive of VAT and other costs, such as transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed upon. VAT for a private Customer is 9%
  3. Commercial cleaning services are exclusive of VAT and other costs unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed upon. VAT for business is 21%
  4. Weschoon set the price of the Services. The cost of the services appears in the quotations and offers received by the Customer.

7. Payments and payment term

  1. Weschoon collects full payment online through secured payment methods or via bank transfer.
  2. A private customer is also allowed to make a 50% partial payment of the total amount (more than 200 euros) before the commencement of the Service, and the remaining 50% of the balance is collected on location with POS.
  3. For recurring Services with a private customer, the Customer must pay the total amount agreed upon within 48 hours before the commencement of the Service.
  4. For recurring Services with a cooperate customer, the Customer must pay the full amount within 14 days of receiving the invoice.
  5. Payment terms are considered as fatal payment terms. This means that if the Customer has not paid the agreed amount at the latest on the last day of the payment term, he is legally default, without Weschoon having to send the Customer a reminder or to put him in default.

8. Consequences of late payment

  1. If the Customer does not pay within the agreed term, Weschoon is entitled to charge an interest of 6% per week for non-commercial transactions and an interest of 8% per week for commercial transactions from the day the Customer is in default, whereby a part of a week is counted for a whole week.
  2. When the Customer is in default, he is also due to extrajudicial collection costs and may be obliged to pay any compensation to Weschoon.
  3. The collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Reimbursement for extrajudicial collection costs.
  4. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment on behalf of the Customer, the claims of Weschoon on the Customer are immediately due and payable.

9. Cancellation or modification

  1. The Customer has the right to cancel or modify a Service 5 days or more before the Service will take place.
  2. In the case of cancellation made 5 days or more before the Service will take place, the Customer is entitled to a 100% refund within 3 working days.
  3. If the cancellation or modification of a Service is made less than 5 days before the Service will take place, the Customer is entitled to a 60% refund of the total quote amount within 3 working days. The remaining 40% will serve as a cancellation or modification fee for Weschoon.
  4. In the case that the site for cleaning is not accessible to the Weschoon team for the cleaning appointment, a maximum of 30 minutes behind schedule is allowed. After which, the cleaning appointment will be considered as cancelled by the Customer.
  5. If the appointment is cancelled due to the inaccessibility of the cleaning site, the customer is entitled to a 60% refund of the total quote amount within 3 working days. The remaining 40% will serve as a cancellation or modification fee for Weschoon.
  6. The Customer has the right to cancel within 72 hours of placing an order online. The Customer will receive a full refund, provided that the 72-hour does not fall under the appointment date. In that case, a 60% refund is applicable, and the remaining 40% will serve as a cancellation or modification fee for Weschoon.

10. Execution of the Service

  1. Weschoon is not obligated to send an ‘appointment reminder’ to the Customer before the execution of service.
  2. Weschoon executes the Service to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
  3. Weschoon has the right to have the agreed services (partially) performed by third parties.
  4. The execution of the Service takes place in mutual consultation of the appointment schedule.
  5. At the end of a Service, Weschoon may send an invite to the Customer to rate the Service received.

11. Customer Commitment

  1.  It is the responsibility of the customer to keep to the cleaning appointment so that Weschoon can start the execution of the Service on time.
  2. If the Customer has not ensured that Weschoon can start the execution of the Service in time, the resulting additional costs and /or extra hours will be charged to the Customer.
  3. The Customer expressly undertakes not to contact Weschoon cleaning personnel after the completion of a Service in order for them to perform services outside of the Weschoon platform.
  4. If the Customer contacts Weschoon cleaning personnel for work outside the Weschoon platform, the Customer is liable to pay a fee of 2000 euros to Weschoon as compensation for Service disruption.

12. Complaints

  1. Weschoon has the right to always take pictures before and after cleaning services have been carried out.
  2. The customer must examine the cleaning provided by Weschoon personnel before the personnel leaves the premises.
  3. If the cleaning services provided do not comply with what the Customer could reasonably expect from the agreement, the Customer must inform Weschoon of this as soon as possible, but in any case, within 24 hours.
  4. The Customer has to give a detailed description of the shortcomings so that Weschoon can respond adequately.
  5. The Customer must demonstrate that the complaint relates to an agreement between the parties.
  6. Weschoon will cross-check with the photos taken before and after, and if shortcomings are confirmed, the cleaning will be re-done at no cost.

13. Indemnity

The parties agree to indemnify and hold the opposite party harmless against any and all liability or damages without limitation.

14. Changes in the general terms and conditions

  1. Weschoon is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
  2. Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
  3. Major changes in the content will be discussed by Weschoon with the Customer in advance as much as possible.
  4. Customers are entitled to cancel a Service in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.

15. Applicable law and competent court

The Dutch court in the district where Weschoon is established is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties unless the law prescribes otherwise.

The general terms and conditions apply from July 01, 2021, until further notice.